I. The right to withdraw from a contract
For information on the right to withdraw from a contract and on handling complaints, please visit: https://brenor.pl/pl/content/81-dostawa-i-zwroty
II. Complaints about the Goods
1. As the seller, BRENOR.PL is liable to the Customer being a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, under statutory warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Article 556 and in Articles 556 to 556 of the Civil Code.
2. Any complaints arising from the infringement of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by law or under these Terms of Service must be sent to the following address: , firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 14 days, BRENOR.PL shall examine every complaint or – should it be impossible – notify the Customer of the deadline or time limit for the examination of the relevant complaint.
BRENOR.PL is the manufacturer of the Goods. BRENOR.PL may be liable under warranty for the Goods sold on the terms and for the period specified in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may raise their claims under the warranty.
III. Complaints regarding electronically supplied services
1. BRENOR.PL takes steps to ensure proper operation of the Store, to the extent arising from the current technical knowledge, and shall remove any irregularities notified by Customers within a reasonable time.
2. The Customer must immediately notify BRENOR.PL of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
3. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be notified by the Customer in writing to the following address: Brenor sp. z o.o., ul. Okrężna 16, 64-150, Brenno, email@example.com
4. In their complaint, the Customer must provide their first name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularity related to the functioning of the Store.
5. Within 14 days, BRENOR.PL shall examine every complaint or – should it be impossible – notify the Customer of the deadline or time limit for the examination of the relevant complaint.